Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

What's For Dinner?
(10-07-2016, 11:48 AM)Garth Wrote: Yummy Spaghetti! Lots of meat sauce. Better yet with meat balls.

Agreed. I like sauce with meatballs better than meat sauce.
MICHAEL
Dad of 3 boys - Michael (19), Andrew (15), Daniel (13) and mentor to 1 boy - Jonathan (13)
Click for My Introduction
Click for My Interview
[Image: LvC4Dwd.gif]
(10-07-2016, 01:49 PM)Sven Wrote: I did NOT lie!!! I told them what you told me! Dodgy

So much for consistency, Dad. (See Mr Michael, my Dad is very whimsical in real life, so don't take him as an example!)

I'd very much like to be more like your dad, Sven. Big Grin

Hope you enjoyed your Chinese! Tongue
MICHAEL
Dad of 3 boys - Michael (19), Andrew (15), Daniel (13) and mentor to 1 boy - Jonathan (13)
Click for My Interview
There is a deal on hamburgers tonight at Harvey's. Two burgers for six dollar. So after I go to the show and see The Accountant I am heading over to Harvey's for take out and having a late dinner."It's a beautiful thing" as the commercial goes!
Tutor/Mentor
Last night my dad somehow burned the outside of the burgers while the insides of the burgers were still raw. We ended up doing a pizza and onion rings instead.
Salmon, rice, broccoli and baked potatoes.
Chinese food!
Tutor/Mentor
For dinner on Tuesday, I went out and ate, and got country fried steak with white gravy on it, mashed potatoes with white gravy, mac and cheese, and coconut cream pie with some coffee and water. It was delicious Big Grin
MICHAEL
Junior Member Alumni, (26)
Big Brother to Junior Member Boys

Trillian ID: michaelj25
Lasagna and salad tonight
Tonight I usually go out for dinner with the family. Their best thing on the menu is soup and a western sandwich.
Tutor/Mentor
My total favorite tonight. Hot dogs, and macaroni and cheese. Not the kind that comes in a box but mom's homemade with ooey gooey real cheese. ❤
BRIAN
Junior Member Alumni