Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Anyone see this?

Obviously I watch this crap only allowed to a bit each week because my brothers are worried about me watching too much garbage tv...but wow!!! I would’ve never done such a thing to a nanny and I always remember not doing bad things that other kids did growing up bec I didn’t want a spanking now I’m like wow my brothers did something right. Maybe they still are. What are your guys thoughts isn’t that nuts??!!
I have never see a complete broadcast of the Kardashians, but from the little I've seen, I think that watching that show could cause brain damage. I felt IQ points slipping out of me as I watched it. The fact that the show is so popular says something really sad about our society. These people have no talent, no brains and are only famous for being famous. The only one with a brain used it to pervert the justice system and died before the show began. I switch the channel if I even see a commercial for that show.

I agree with your brothers. You are much too smart and too sensible to watch that. Try "The Planets" series on Nova.
(09-21-2019, 05:30 PM)Nancy Wrote: I have never see a complete broadcast of the Kardashians, but from the little I've seen, I think that watching that show could cause brain damage. I felt IQ points slipping out of me as I watched it. The fact that the show is so popular says something really sad about our society. These people have no talent, no brains and are only famous for being famous. The only one with a brain used it to pervert the justice system and died before the show began. I switch the channel if I even see a commercial for that show.

I agree with your brothers. You are much too smart and too sensible to watch that. Try "The Planets" series on Nova.

Ya, I know. I’m not really allowed to watch that show if I’m being totally honest bec I was getting depressed bec they have so much and it made me feel bad. Sooooo I was told to stop throwing a pity party face reality and stop watching crap. I’ve actually been watching Dowton Abbey, my friends make fun of me, but I kinda like it lol. My brothers haven’t complained about that one so I guess it’s not garbage in their eyes. But ya scratching people is insane and shows they aren’t in reality.
Downton Abbey is well written and intelligent. If your friends are making fun of you for something as minor as watching a show they don't like, what kind of friends are they?

You're intelligent, witty, charming and have a great future. Set your own path and just be you. You don't need the approval of anyone but yourself in matters of taste. De gustibus non disputandem est.* This is not a new problem and the solution hasn't changed.

* Taste is not a matter for argument.
(09-22-2019, 12:12 AM)Nancy Wrote: Downton Abbey is well written and intelligent. If your friends are making fun of you for something as minor as watching a show they don't like, what kind of friends are they?

You're intelligent, witty, charming and have a great future. Set your own path and just be you. You don't need the approval of anyone but yourself in matters of taste. De gustibus non disputandem est.* This is not a new problem and the solution hasn't changed.

* Taste is not a matter for argument.

Well they don’t mean it meanly...we tease each other in a fun way not a mean way. They changed my ringtone to the opening music and called me in class yes it’s teasing, but I thought it was pretty funny. It’s still my ringtone too. Lolol. I do get about just being myself more though ...I’m trying. I hear it from like everyone in my family and now you. Like I get it. :/ I’m trying.
I like Downton Abby. I am looking forward to the movie that is coming out next week. I do not watch the Kardashian’s.
Tutor/Mentor
(09-22-2019, 02:58 PM)Garth Wrote: I like Downton Abby. I am looking forward to the movie that is coming out next week. I do not watch the Kardashian’s.

Me too, Garth!!!!!!
Guys this wasn’t really about the Kardashian’s it was about what they were talking about omg lol
I understand, but if a Kardashian ever agreed with me, I'd question myself.

The comments back and forth are the same argument that rages over spanking in the general public. In this case it just wasn't expressed very well.
Ya I agree.