Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Work Promotion
On Saturday I had officially transferred to a different Walmart and was promoted to Customer Service Manager. It was difficult to leave behind memories of my coworkers that I have known for years. My stores' management was really proud of me for getting the position and know I will be successful. Friday I had gone to the meeting just to see everyone one final time even though I wasn't scheduled.

The location is much bigger than the store I came from. I also will be maintaining my role as safety team lead. So far its been good since I had spent a bit of time at this store previously due to it needing extra assistance. It was a good size raise so I'll have more money to do things I want to do. If my calculations are correct, I'll actually be able to payoff the last of my student loan debt when I get my next paycheck.

I did ultimately choose to resign from the MyBB Group just a few days ago. I just wasn't finding myself with enough time to assist others there. It also means I have more freedom to work on side projects.
Congrats I know how it feels to make huge accomplishments.
Congratulations on your promotion! That's very good news!
FRANKIE
Father, Grandfather and Honorary Grandfather
Click for My Introduction
[Image: wURKrjG.jpg]
Well done!
Tutor/Mentor
Congratulations!
MICHAEL
Junior Member Alumni, (26)
Big Brother to Junior Member Boys

Trillian ID: michaelj25
Click for My Introduction