Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Work Last Night
Last night at work while I was covering for the door greeter I got a call from the manager that some suspicious people were in the store. I start vacuuming all the rugs up front so I'm right next to the door. A short while later a person comes walking fairly quickly with a baby monitor and a storage box in their arms. I shut the vacuum off and ask for his receipt. He does nothing different so I position myself between the door and him and ask him again. After he tried to catch me on the wrong foot a couple times he gave up, set the stuff down at my feet, and ran outside super quickly. I have the manager come to the door and then we start making a training receipt for Asset Protection. There was a bunch of small merchandise in the storage box which was to be expected. The grand total ended up being $289 and some odd change. Later in the night, my manager sent an email to the Asset Protection Manager.
Sounds quite scary, Mark. Well done you for standing firm and saving your employer a significant amount!
FRANKIE
Father, Grandfather and Honorary Grandfather
Click for My Introduction
[Image: wURKrjG.jpg]
Good work!
Tutor/Mentor
Ugh why do people do stuff like that?? I hate seeing news stories where shoplifters end up getting away, or worse when they hurt or kill the people trying to stop them!
CARSON
Junior Member Alumni
Click for My Introduction
[Image: LvC4Dwd.gif]