Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

God Blame
Here is a question that I am working on.

We give credit to God for the good that happens. Should he also get credit or blame for the bad that happens? Why?
https://what-do-you-say.proboards.com

— Addy
Junior Member (14)

[Image: LvC4Dwd.gif]
I think ppl want to feel things aren’t in their control snd there’s a greater purpose when bad things happen.. idk I hear ppl say all the time god had bigger plans when a kid dies.
Bigger plans my butt.
God just lets things happen...like children being murdered....people starving to death.....I do blame him.
Junior Girl - Age 17
I think u r in charge of ur own destiny 🤷‍♀️
Honest cause sometimes it seems like you don't got control over stuff that happens to you right?
Junior Girl - Age 14
God gave us free will, if he didn't then we could blame him for all the bad stuff.
KAT
Mom of 4 boys - Tyler (22), Logan (19), Ryan (17), Connor (16) and 2 girls - Katie (21), Lexie (15)

Click for My Introduction

Sorry. I would later regret this.
Junior Girl - Age 14
And were was God when the Jews were being murdered? Where was there free will?
Junior Girl - Age 14
(11-09-2020, 08:36 PM)Rosie Wrote: And were was God when the Jews were being murdered? Where was there free will?

That’s humans and psychology ....nothing to do with god have u heard of the Stanford prison experiment?

When u put good ppl in evil places or situations....anything can happen.
I'm kind of agreeing with Rosie's sentiment here? The Jewish people weren't slaughtered by their own free will....pretty sure they would have preferred to live in peace with their families. Soooo if you're a victim of circumstance.....you're not a victim of your own free will.....God lets things happen sooooo....doesn't he shoulder the blame when bad things happen?
Junior Girl - Age 17