Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

My report card
I know this might seem kind of stupid to some but for me it is a super huge accomplishment. I got my report card today and I was scared about it cause I haven't done to good in school but I'm not failing anything. My lowest grade is a C+ and last year that was maybe my highest grade. I know it seems kind of lame and especially since both my sisters are always getting mostly straight A's. I got an A+ for Social Studies and an A in music to and my mean old Science teacher gave me a B-.
I don't know but its just a good report card for me so it got me excited is all. You know when my mom and dad was looking for a school for me I used to complain to Alexandra and stuff and when I was getting bad grades I told her to and so you know stupid crazy me had a thought right away that I wanted to show her and then I remembered. Will that feeling ever go away? My mom and dad are happy with how I did to but they say I got to work on paying attention in Science. They said I am to smart for only a B- in that class and that made me laugh. To smart. Tongue
Junior Girl - Age 14
[Image: LvC4Dwd.gif]
You have clearly worked very hard. Well done, Rosie!
Supply Teacher/Teaching Assistant
[Image: wURKrjG.jpg]

"The quality of mercy is not straind.
It droppeth as the gentle rain from heaven
Upon the place beneath" (Portia to Shylock).
Congrats Rosie!
I think the feeling of wanting to tell her will go away, it's kind of like a death. KWIM?
https://what-do-you-say.proboards.com

— Addy
Junior Member (14)

Yaaahooooo!!!! Well done, Rosie!!
Great job
SAMANTHA
Mother of a baby, Step-mother of two girls
Click for My Introduction
That dork threw up this morning because she had herself in such a state. Such a dork. I knew she was going to do well. Smile
Junior Girl - Age 17
Yay! Good job 💕💕💕
Brilliant job! Onya Rosie!
This mom is so proud of her Roseanna. Heart Well done little bird!
Mother of Three Daughters
Awesome job! Really well done kiddo, we're all very proud of you. As someone with a learning disability I know your struggles all too well.
KAT
Mom of 4 boys - Tyler (22), Logan (19), Ryan (17), Connor (16) and 2 girls - Katie (21), Lexie (15)

Click for My Introduction