Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

THE MOST IMPORTANT THREAD YOU WILL EVER READ in the next few minutes...
Shocked 
CONGRATULATIONS
to

[Image: lNOIiVN.jpg]

[Image: rr61WZg.jpg]

It hasn't always been easy, it hasn't always been smooth.
But it has been rewarding - for me, and I hope for many of our members.

We've seen some come, and we've seen some go.
Some have been here from the very beginning and are still active.
Others continue to join with us as they seek the kind of information and support that I hope is always available here in our home.

There are other forums and sites on the internet that deal with parenting, with discipline (spanking among them), some sites for adults and some for kids. Some of these places have a lot of positive things to offer, while I fear others have more... shall we say, less altruistic goals? I am willing to admit my own personal "interest," if you will, in spanking as a general topic - and it has been since my boyhood years. I suspect that most of our members (again - both adults and kids) share a similar interest to some degree. But it has always been my hope for this site to harness the best of our collective intentions to put our beliefs and experiences to their best use in promoting safe, happy, and healthy family environments. I hope that this forum is different from others - in the most positive ways possible.

Our activity level has ebbed and flowed, but in the past year we have welcomed almost 150 members, started almost 700 topics, and made well over 5,000 posts. Our members have collectively spent THOUSANDS of hours here - posting, reading, sharing, and caring. I hope each of you value that time spent here as I have, and will continue to do so.

As the founder, I have always been humbled by the responsibility I have to this board and its members. I regret falling far short of my own expectations in many ways - particularly in recent months when my health and family issues have prevented my regular participation. I do hope that will change. I greatly appreciate the support, forgiveness, and encouragement I have received from my friends here.

As we begin our 2nd year together, I want to thank each of you for your presence and participation. I also want to personally thank my friends Dave and Garth for their willingness to serve as moderators here (and Nick - don't think that I haven't noticed the little things you do in the background to help us out as well!). Parenting and Spanking is what we make of it - no more and no less. I look forward to seeing new topics to discuss, new triumphs to share from our own lives, and new opportunities to help others as they seek support and encouragement - with both adult and junior members.

Thank you and God bless.
Yours most sincerely,
Michael

[Image: KAKxQdC.png]
MICHAEL
Dad of 3 boys - Michael (19), Andrew (15), Daniel (13) and mentor to 1 boy - Jonathan (13)
Click for My Introduction
Click for My Interview
[Image: LvC4Dwd.gif]
Thank you for sharing with us Michael. I too have had an interest in child rearing and spanking since an early age. I am also spiritually minded which really took a hold of me during my adolescents. I have been quite fortunate that my interests led me to my "calling" that has brought me great joy and abundance in my life. Thank you so much Michael for making this Forum possible. God Bless you and the boys!
Tutor/Mentor
Thanks for your words, Michael. I am also grateful to you for making this forum possible. I know that it has its ups and downs but I hope that we can continue to be a place that lives up to that mission you have set for us:

for this site to harness the best of our collective intentions to put our beliefs and experiences to their best use in promoting safe, happy, and healthy family environments

It is also a safe place and refuge for those who care about children and discipline, and see the positive role that spanking can, under the right circumstances, play in that.
DAVE
Mentor to 2 boys and 1 girl - Cody (14), Brady (10), and Caroline (10)

Click for My Introduction
Click for My Interview
Yahoo ID - davemacd1021
Skype ID - davemacd1021

[Image: LvC4Dwd.gif]