Parenting and Spanking
Brad Bitt Being Investigated For Child Abuse - Printable Version

+- Parenting and Spanking (https://parentingandspanking.createmybb3.com)
+-- Forum: THE FIRST FLOOR (https://parentingandspanking.createmybb3.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: The Media Room (https://parentingandspanking.createmybb3.com/forum-29.html)
+--- Thread: Brad Bitt Being Investigated For Child Abuse (/thread-2391.html)

Pages: 1 2

Brad Bitt Being Investigated For Child Abuse - Garth - 09-23-2016

It is no secret Brad and Angelina spank their children. In fact there was a photo of Angelina spanking one of her children in public that was published a few years ago which is still on line. The reported incident occurred on their private jet and it is speculated this is why Angelina filed for divorce. There would unlikely be any investigation unless Pitt had injured one of the children. Who reported the incident? My guess would be Angelina herself. I expect we will be hearing a lot more on this couple and their children as they air their dirty laundy. So much for the perfect family!

RE: Brad Bitt Being Investigated For Child Abuse - Vikinggene - 09-23-2016

Is it in the U.S.? I thought they lived in Italy. Wonder who has jurisdiction on a jet? The legalese alone should be interesting.

RE: Brad Bitt Being Investigated For Child Abuse - Garth - 09-23-2016

FBI on the jet. California Child and Family Services will do the child protection investigation.

RE: Brad Bitt Being Investigated For Child Abuse - Nicktxdad - 09-23-2016

I would doubt that it was a spanking on a Jet. Sounds as though it was more physical than that. It will be interesting to see what surfaces.

What I found: Pitt was born in Oklahoma and raised in Missouri. Both conservative states. So he's probably old school. I read that he got physical with Jolie, while intoxicated. Their child tried to step in. Nothing physical happened with the child. It's a verbal abuse claim that was lodged in the State of Minnesota, during a stop for fuel.

Supposedly, it's on video. California will not pursue the case. The FBI is looking into it, but has not opened a case as yet.

Apparently Brad became abusive on the plane towards his wife and his fifteen year old son intervened. Not sure how physical it got but here in Canada were there is a case of domestic violence the children are considered in need of protecrion(emotion abuse).

That may be the case, although with the FBI on the case, I think the emphasis would be on a crime and not typical protection services. A one time intoxication is probably not going anywhere. As far as I know, they've all been living in Italy for a long time. That won't help an American investigation.

I understand he's hired the same attorney Sheen got. He wants joint physical custody. So this is probably a dispute. With the high end lawyers, agencies will probably be dotting every i, and crossing every t.

RE: Brad Bitt Being Investigated For Child Abuse - Robert L2 - 09-23-2016

Divorce announced a couple days prior and then this....just a custody battle.

I doubt anything will come out of the protection investigation.

RE: Brad Bitt Being Investigated For Child Abuse - Michael - 09-25-2016

I always feel bad for kids that must endure custody battles, but for kids of such high profile parents, it may be even worse. I'm not sure. Sad situation, regardless. Sad