Parenting and Spanking
Advent Wreath - Printable Version

+- Parenting and Spanking (https://parentingandspanking.createmybb3.com)
+-- Forum: ON THE ROAD... (https://parentingandspanking.createmybb3.com/forum-15.html)
+--- Forum: The Chapel (https://parentingandspanking.createmybb3.com/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: Advent Wreath (/thread-4933.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Advent Wreath - Rosie - 11-30-2020

That is like purity rings. I guess I got mixed feelings on that you know? I used to think it was nice but then I heard what other people said and so now I'm not to sure what I think. Scarlette says they make her want to puke.

RE: Advent Wreath - Kittykat - 11-30-2020

Purity rings/dances always make the girls out to be the bad ones if they break it. It takes two to tango.

RE: Advent Wreath - Meggy - 11-30-2020

What I saw online was PRETTY CREEPY like men controlling women

But the advent wreath is cool and sounds pretty kind of a knock off of the menorah Jews use?

RE: Advent Wreath - Rosie - 11-30-2020

I don't like how some people say a woman has to be submissive and how the man is the head of the house and somebody called it helpmate or something like that but I guess he also believed he could hit his wife like she was a kid or something. I don't know. I like it how my mom and dad are and that is they are equals and make decisions together.
I guess its a good point that purity stuff can make it be the girls fault if something happens that isn't pure. I don't know how come sex gets treated like a bad thing to. I don't know.

RE: Advent Wreath - Libby - 11-30-2020

In scripture women are told to submit to their husbands. In any relationship someone will make a final call when there is disagreement and in the Christian sense, that person will be the husband. The flip side of this is the husband is instructed to love his wife as Christ loves his church so the Head of House is going to look out for his wife before he looks out for himself.

(11-30-2020, 06:03 PM)Rosie Wrote: I don't like how some people say a woman has to be submissive and how the man is the head of the house and somebody called it helpmate or something like that but I guess he also believed he could hit his wife like she was a kid or something. I don't know. I like it how my mom and dad are and that is they are equals and make decisions together.
I guess its a good point that purity stuff can make it be the girls fault if something happens that isn't pure. I don't know how come sex gets treated like a bad thing to. I don't know.

I should send you the creepiest tiktok EVER

(11-30-2020, 08:08 PM)Meggy Wrote:
(11-30-2020, 06:03 PM)Rosie Wrote: I don't like how some people say a woman has to be submissive and how the man is the head of the house and somebody called it helpmate or something like that but I guess he also believed he could hit his wife like she was a kid or something. I don't know. I like it how my mom and dad are and that is they are equals and make decisions together.

I should send you the creepiest tiktok EVER

Oh dear, the mum in me is going to come out now. Remember she is younger than you are. I know her mum is here but I couldn't help myself.

Ok ya I won’t anc I’m not supposed to be on it anyways so I was like kidding

It wasn’t creepy like that omg

(11-30-2020, 08:15 PM)Meggy Wrote: Ok ya I won’t anc I’m not supposed to be on it anyways so I was like kidding

Not a criticism of you dear, honestly. Sometimes I have to remind myself there are really young girls here, as in 13 and 14 year old children. Some things that I would share with you expecting you to see the humour in are things that could easily confuse someone who is younger and that is all I was saying. Now I will play mum with you. If you're not suppose to be on it, stay off it. Wink