Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

"Preview Post" issue?
(09-12-2016, 08:13 AM)King Arceus Wrote: I hadn't gotten this before because I almost never use the preview post feature. I did use it twice so far today and both times I got the error. One I was using the multiquote the other I was not. I was hoping to isolate a cause. I'm thinking there is at least one plugin that is active and has faulty code. If I could actually view the files, I could probably find where the problem is.

We only have one current plugin and that is the buddies feature. At Mark's suggestion, I deactivated it and then tried using post preview again. I still got the error message, so I went ahead and reactivated the buddy plugin.

Thanks for looking into this, Mark...
MICHAEL
Dad of 3 boys - Michael (19), Andrew (15), Daniel (13) and mentor to 1 boy - Jonathan (13)
Click for My Introduction
Click for My Interview
[Image: LvC4Dwd.gif]
I sent you a pm. Also if you need to have a real time discussion I'll be available until about 7pm central time on skype. dragonexpert8323
FYI, this issue still exists. I regularly use the preview function within PMs, but used it for the first time today for a public forum post. I received the error that the user name (I presume of the person I was quoting) did not exist. I sent the post anyway and it went through with no difficulty.
Yes, I am also receiving this difficulty occasionally.
(12-12-2016, 06:50 PM)Anymouse Wrote: Yes, I am also receiving this difficulty occasionally.

And me, but not occasionally: always.

Including this one, just tried it.
FRANKIE
Father, Grandfather and Honorary Grandfather
[Image: wURKrjG.jpg]
(12-13-2016, 06:20 AM)Frankie Wrote:
(12-12-2016, 06:50 PM)Anymouse Wrote: Yes, I am also receiving this difficulty occasionally.

And me, but not occasionally: always.

Me too.
ALEXANDER
Dad to 3 girls - Anna (22), Leah (20), Rose (15)
and 8 boys - Jacob (14), Isaac (13), Nathan (13), Samuel (9),
Elias (7), Asher (4), Micah (4) and Luke (2)

[Image: Rw1dyYS.png]