Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Witnessing Children Get Spanked
That sounds familiar Hannah
ELLIE
University student (19)
Click for My Introduction
[Image: wURKrjG.jpg]
(01-14-2019, 05:55 AM)Hannahf Wrote: I’ve never been spanked in a shopping mall but have had the whisper in my ear just you wait until I get you home young lady

Yea, that is never a good thing to hear I can say from experience
I don't spank in public. The only person who witnesses my spankings is my wife who is there to ensure no abuse.
Father of six children, five girls one boy. From the UK.
[Image: wURKrjG.jpg]

http://parentingandspanking.createmybb3....-3821.html
(09-13-2013, 12:46 PM)Garth Wrote: When I was growing up it was not unusual to hear or even see other children get spanked. Though I felt sorry for them to some degree it was also a bit of a show and in a sense entertaining. Parents and teachers I think did it as a deterrent to others and back when I was raised there was very little if any "political correctness" when it came to spanking. It is rare now to see a child spanked. Kids are usually spanked in the privacy of their homes and there is no more corporal punishment in the schools in Canada. Occasionally however it does happen and as I live on the beach and though it is rare, I will see a parent give the occasional slap over the bathing suite. My nephews spank rarely their own children and the friends I have who have young children seem to do it when I am not there. However there always seems to be the threat there and occasionally I do hear children get a warning if they don't behave they will get a spanking. Actually it has been awhile since I have seen a real spanking administered in my presence other than the odd slap or a birthday spanking though I have given a few myself not that long ago. I guess it is all a sign of the times!
I remember a fews years ago I was shopping in a local mall and a mother knelt down and smacked her sons bottom so hard his feet left the floor,then this incredible scream.i don't think I have ever seen a mother smack that hard in public.heaven knows what he had done but she had obviously had enough.i think he was probably four or five.
Some years ago, I had a neighbour who openly spanked bare, regardless of who was present. It was quite embarrassing the first time I witnessed the 15 year old daughter get it!
(09-12-2016, 04:19 PM)Maddie Wrote: a friend of mine got spanked by her mom in hte next room (no door, around a corner) about a year and a half ago. I was there for a sleepover and we got in trouble together. I convinced her mom that my mom would want to deal with me herself, and that it would be at least as bad at home. She sent me home with a note not realizing that my bio-mom was a total space cadet and wouldn't really do much of anything. Looking back I was wrong because I misled my friend's mom to my benefit. And while my mom didn't do much when it was put in her court, she probably would have given my friend's mom to deal with me as she saw fit (my mom is very much a when in rome type of person). So I kind of finagled the situation to my benefit. I don't think that's an option now that I'm under Alicia's watch though Smile

On the positive side, kids like these can turn out to be future lawyer’s
The way they can talk their way out of situationsTongue
DJ
Finding this thread brought back a memory from a long time ago. I was in 4th or 5th grade at the time, 1964-65. I was over at a friend from school's house. He had an older sister who was in high school, she was 15-16 at the time. My friend's sister was in the kitchen and was being scolded apparently for some trouble at school. I then noticed a wooden paddle resting on the kitchen counter. My friend ushered me up to his bedroom. I think he was embarrassed that I had seen the paddle. He told me that his sister was going to get it when their dad came home from work. I know that drill. The next day he told me that his older sister got the paddle from dad pretty bad last night.
We have neighbors who spank their 4 kids in their yard and pool area and they don’t care who is watching. They will spank in front of us as they also know we spank our kids. I have seen all 4 of their kids spanked one time or another. Also saw a girl of 12 or 13 spanked in her car at the mall a couple months ago.
I saw a tween girl spanked in the backseat of a car at a shopping center in the past month or two. Isn't as common as in my youth, but still not verbotten in the deep south.
KAITIE
Adopted mom of 1 girl - Maddie (20)
Step-mom of another - Olivia (17)
Adopted mom of another - Amaia (16)
Bio mom of twins - Rachel & Hannah (3+)

[Image: LvC4Dwd.jpg]
The biggest one I seen in public was about 10 years ago
at a demolition at a fair, they were between shows
when I saw a boy around 7 or 8 get spanked about 5 times.
The boy was standing while his Dad spanked him
on sweatpants. There were a lot of people all around them
No one said anything. The boy was probably embarrassed
and walked away from his Dad and towards the
stands where they were sitting.
DJ
Uncle of Nephew, (12)
[Image: LvC4Dwd.gif]