Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Spanking at a hotel?
My brother And I got it at a hotel last year, cause we were arguing and fighting in the car
Female Age 16 - Junior Member
[Image: LvC4Dwd.gif]
(03-02-2019, 12:05 AM)Ashley Wrote: My brother And I got it at a hotel last year, cause we were arguing and fighting in the car

Did people hear the sound?
(03-02-2019, 05:22 AM)jocastad862 Wrote:
(03-02-2019, 12:05 AM)Ashley Wrote: My brother And I got it at a hotel last year, cause we were arguing and fighting in the car

Did people hear the sound?

No not that I know of
I've been spanked in a hotel. Wasn't a major event in my mind though. It's where we were staying at the time, so it's where it happened
— Maddie
Junior Female Alumna (20)

I agree that it’s really not any more notable than a crying kid, or a people fighting. I also agree the just seeing the paddle and/or knowing the paddle is there. More often than not will keep more than a warning from being needed.
Father of 12 year old boy
Trillian: Paddlecraft
Trillian is the fastest way to get ahold of me.
I have definitely spanked the odd bottom while we have been on holiday. We usually stay in a motel or self-contained apartment, so usually I will spank in the other room. With the twins I have sent the other child outside to play on the playground while I have spanked the other one.

As they got older I never had any trouble with her Sara on holiday and she would do her own thing while the boys were spanked, usually together.
NICOLE
Mum of 3 boys and 2 girls - JJ, Sara, Jaxson, Joey, Eliza

Click for My Introduction

[Image: BuzWiUO.png]
I have no problem spanking in a hotel room. We usually do Airbnb now, so we have multiple rooms to get privacy. I took little Nate on a trip last fall, when I was helping my mother after her surgery. She lives in assisted care, so we got an extended stay hotel. Nate enjoyed the one-on-one time as well as the novelties of being in a hotel. And he got a few spankings there too!
Where I come from you hearing or even the occasional sight of a spanking it's not the end of the world and certainly does happen I'm not oblivious and I do realize depending on where it is that you are traveling it might not be acceptable to spank at a hotel since people may hear it and you never know what trouble or inconvenience could be caused especially if you are in a more liberal part of the country or world.

This is one of the many reasons we love our camper/rv for travel. It gives you all of the privacy you need for everything including this.

That being said we understand that that's not always practical and not everybody has that. Another option if you are at a hotel or at a place where it would not work to spank in ear shot of others is to simply take the kid in trouble for a little car ride and find a spot out in the country and spank them in the back. That works perfectly fine especially if you have a van like we do but even in a car it can work.
i know this is an old post but

in june we were away on holiday and we were at a hotel. I didn't get spanked but i HEARD one of the kids in the room next to ours get one!

it was real loud.
I've spanked in both hotels and in rented flats/cottages. If done discretely there wouldn't be a problem.
Dad to a seven-year-old