Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

WOW! Look what we did!
What is the current number of posts ?
Father
2 daughters Hallie and Lana
Son Corbin
South Africa
Trillian derrick70
The current count not including this post is: 53,388.

The 25,000 mark was in 2016.
We’ve been around a long time. Many of our original members who had children have children that are young adults now. The last boy I looked after is now in his early twenties! Though I did not spank him as frequently as some of the other children I cared for they all seemed to turn out to be responsible adults. I hope the Forum continues to thrive and some of our original members reap the benefits of caring for their grandchildren.
Tutor/Mentor
This has to be an old post. I know there have been way more than 25,000 posts. This board has been a great resource over the years, and a place to go to share common values and ideas with like-minded Parents. In addition, forming some solid friendships, along the way.
To all of the Administrators for keeping it running smoothly ; a BIG Thank You!!
NICK
Dad of 2 Sons - Sean (20) and Michael (18)
On Trillian at: NickTxDad
Click for My Introduction

[Image: LvC4Dwd.gif]
(09-29-2022, 11:16 AM)Nancy Wrote: The current count not including this post is: 53,388.

The 25,000 mark was in 2016.
Awesome. Thank you. Great that the Forum is still active after all the years 🏆
Nick I remember the early conversations we had when you first started spanking your kids around ages eight and ten. As I recall it was your job to physically discipline the boys and they easily adopted and accepted being spanked in your office without much fuss. If I recall correctly your wife did not like to hear the boys get spanked so she would often leave the house for awhile while you spanked the boys. I am sure your discipline did them a world of good and as adults you are very proud of them.
Tutor/Mentor
(09-29-2022, 07:35 PM)Garth Wrote: Nick I remember the early conversations we had when you first started spanking your kids around ages eight and ten. As I recall it was your job to physically discipline the boys and they easily adopted and accepted being spanked in your office without much fuss. If I recall correctly your wife did not like to hear the boys get spanked so she would often leave the house for awhile while you spanked the boys. I am sure your discipline did them a world of good and as adults you are very proud of them.
Yes Garth, we have been a part of this board since the early days and it is great too see that it is still going.

Your memory serves you well. I don't know if my Boys ever accepted being spanked, but they understood that was how things were going to go, after trying other consequences such as grounding. I made some changes along the way as far as where and how they were disciplined, but I feel that they learned from it and apply what they have learned to their lives today. Not perfectly, but I am proud. It took.a lot of work, but we got there.
oh wow!!! more then fifty thousand posts is amazing!!!
SARAH
Junior Alumna, (22)
Click for My Introduction
[Image: LvC4Dwd.gif]
(10-04-2022, 01:41 PM)Sarah Wrote: oh wow!!! more then fifty thousand posts is amazing!!!

Well done to all