Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

The "undefined" problem - question
Under Community - General Support it does appear other communities have had the same problem. What appears to be recommended is a software upgrade.
Tutor/Mentor
The problem has not happened to me for awhile. Anyone else still having the problem?
Tutor/Mentor
(07-16-2019, 04:55 AM)Garth Wrote: Under Community - General Support it does appear other communities have had the same problem. What appears to be recommended is a software upgrade.

What software? Do you mean on the forum web server or web browsers?
Forum
Tutor/Mentor
It would be nice if this little problem cured itself like a skinned knee.

Could those of you that were experiencing this problem please post something here?
Had / have the problem.
Test post as requested
Stepdad of Three
Click for My Introduction
[Image: wURKrjG.jpg]
Seems sorted.
Though I still have a serious security warning on my posts, which seems to be from create....bb......
Stepdad of Three
Click for My Introduction
[Image: wURKrjG.jpg]
I get the warning “Not Secure”. Don’t think it is anything to worry about.
Tutor/Mentor
Many of the latest browsers will give Not Secure warnings to any website that does not use the HTTPS protocol instead of just HTTP. Don't worry about that since it isn't like purchases are being made.
Hi I have a Mac until a month ago I had no problem, I am using VER 11 on a old laptop so its not a new version problem, The problem seems to come and go. It might be a idea to put a VIRUS check in the software. the problem seems to come and go.