Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Instant Messaging
I don't know if I'd say that. I have had a problem with Trillian only once in the last two years and that only lasted a few hours.
(06-23-2022, 06:19 AM)Nancy Wrote: I don't know if I'd say that. I have had a problem with Trillian only once in the last two years and that only lasted a few hours.

What happened to Tommy?
Tommy's membership in this forum has been terminated due to several violations of the rules posted in the Front Door section under “Rules: Guidelines and Expectations”.

The moderators are very reluctant to make such a decision and we investigate any complaints carefully. Without going into detail and to respect the privacy of Tommy and others, all I can say is that this case was very clear.
(07-08-2022, 11:55 PM)Nancy Wrote: Tommy's membership in this forum has been terminated due to several violations of the rules posted in the Front Door section under “Rules: Guidelines and Expectations”.

The moderators are very reluctant to make such a decision and we investigate any complaints carefully. Without going into detail and to respect the privacy of Tommy and others, all I can say is that this case was very clear.

I’m sure you had your reasons but very sorry to see a long term contributor go. Hope he’s well.