Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

God's will be done
Lol idk that question gives me anxiety too tbh I like controlling my destiny but Caleb tells me ppl get Hugh positions bec of hard work but also some luck snd good looks so can’t control it all
Sorry my phone types wrong
(12-02-2020, 01:26 PM)Scarlette Wrote: Who the heck knows? All my goofball sister had to do was write something....anything....as in there's no right or wrong answer....just do it and get the check mark that says it's done. She can make the biggest mountain out of the smallest molehill. No wonder she has anxiety.

I am not a goofball and I just took it serious. I don't get your grades so I got to take stuff serious like. I wrote something and if he ends up thinking I'm a terrible person then I don't care no more. I'm over what other people think of me.
Lol omg u guys
I wrote in my journal that I will pass bible study if it is Gods will and if it isn't his will then so be it.
Junior Girl - Age 14
[Image: LvC4Dwd.gif]
Do I detect a little bit of cheek in your answer?
I've been thinking about this question and even brought it up at virtual youth last evening and we all ended up agreeing that it's very human to say thy will be done but hide the quieter if my will can't be done.
It's pretty normal to want what we want and trusting God knows best is very easy to say but harder to live.
https://what-do-you-say.proboards.com

— Addy
Junior Member (14)

[Image: LvC4Dwd.gif]
(12-02-2020, 08:05 PM)Libby Wrote: Do I detect a little bit of cheek in your answer?

Yes but I ripped it out of my journal and wrote something else. Blush
I think that was a good decision.
(12-03-2020, 10:38 AM)Addy Wrote: I've been thinking about this question and even brought it up at virtual youth last evening and we all ended up agreeing that it's very human to say thy will be done but hide the quieter if my will can't be done.
It's pretty normal to want what we want and trusting God knows best is very easy to say but harder to live.

You are indeed a smart girl, Addy.