Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Family members
Did you gave spankings for your children at any family members houses? Brothers or Sisters house when visiting?
Father of 2 Girls and 1 Boy .
South Africa
Trillian Derrick70
Only at their uncle's home in Slovakia.

Alex
ALEX
Dad of 1 girl - Sam and 2 boys - Xan and JoJo.  Too old for spanking and have been for some time!
Click for My Introduction
I have spanked at my sisters, brothers and wife’s sisters house in the past. Also have spanked at my mother-in-laws house.
Once had to spank at my Mother-in-Law's house. The in-laws had two daughters and a son, and were frequent spankers.
I have smacked my children at my parents house.
NICOLE
Mum of 3 boys and 2 girls - JJ, Sara, Jaxson, Joey, Eliza

[Image: BuzWiUO.png]
It was very rare I spanked anywhere but my own home. The exception may have been my cottage on the rare occasion.
Tutor/Mentor
I’ve spanked at my parents house my brothers house my sisters house at vacation houses we’ve rented.
I also spanked at my brothers house and my wifes parents house..Only a warm up or mild spanking if you can call it .The real serious spankings are given at home when we return .I am more comfortable spanking at home and I can take my time and use the paddle.
Father of 2 Girls and 1 Boy .
South Africa
Trillian Derrick70
Not often but my daughter has gotten a spanking at both my parents house and my in-laws house over the years.
AMANDA
Mom to Megan (15)
[Image: LvC4Dwd.gif]