Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Twins Pass Auditions For Children's Choir
We got the call this evening that both Aaron and Austin have been accepted into the state children's choir. This is the 3rd year they've tried out so are very excited. We plan to celebrate tomorrow with a big barbecue for family and friends. Wish you all could join us.
RICK
Dad of 1 girl - Rachel (15) and 4 boys - Aaron and Austin (twins - 11), Chris (9), Corey (7)
Click for My Introduction
[Image: LvC4Dwd.gif]
This is wonderful! Big Grin Congratulations to the boys and to your whole family. I hope they have a wonderful experience and that you all get to enjoy the fruits of their talents. When I was young I enjoyed nothing more than to stand in front of a crowd and sing. It brought me a joy that seemed to transcend all other things. I hope your kids have the same feeling...

I think we would all love to be there for your family celebration but please know that we will be there in spirit. Celebrating with our children is certainly more fun than punishing them! Rolleyes Thanks for sharing the news with us, Rick. Smile
MICHAEL
Dad of 3 boys - Michael (19), Andrew (15), Daniel (13) and mentor to 1 boy - Jonathan (13)
Click for My Interview
Congratulations! You must be very proud of them!
Tutor/Mentor
Congrats to the twins and to the whole family.
Awesome news Austin and Aaron Big Grin
BRANDON
Junior Member Alumni

Thank you all very much. This is kind of like winning the lottery. We've wanted it but never expected it would happen. Music has always been an important part of our life and it's been the boys' dream to be in the children's choir. They audition about 300 kids every year but only have 15 spots available each year. I'll have to do some new juggling of schedules 3 evenings per week but it's a small price to see my kids' dreams come true. And yes, I am very proud of them.
RICK
Dad of 1 girl - Rachel (15) and 4 boys - Aaron and Austin (twins - 11), Chris (9), Corey (7)
I just thought of something. I'm really glad that BOTH of the twins were picked. It would have been hard on one of them if only one was selected Undecided
BRANDON
Junior Member Alumni

I was glad I was a fraternal twin (twin sister). That way we really didn't have to compete though I was the better student and she was better looking!
Tutor/Mentor
That's awesome! Congratulations!
Tissueman
Dad of 2 grown sons, grandfather to 2 young grandchildren

That's great news. I hope you had a great celebration.
REBECCA
Mom of 2 girls (18, 14) and 1 boy - (12)