Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Apologies...
As you may have noticed, it's been several months since I posted any member recognitions in this room. I know that during this time, some members have reached certain milestones that used to be recognized here. To those members, I want to thank you, congratulate you, but also apologize to you for not being singled out here. I don't want you to think that your contributions are in any way less appreciated than those that came before you.

My health and personal issues have precluded me from maintaining the level of participation that I used to enjoy, and this is one of those areas that seemed to move near the bottom of my priority list. But I wanted to at least publicly acknowledge the fact that I know this room has been neglected, and apologize to anyone who might feel slighted for not being recognized personally. I hope you will understand.

If anyone would like to take responsibility for maintaining and updating the Trophy Room, please let me know. We'll create a moderator position just for this purpose. It's really not that big a job in and of itself - but it is just one too many details for me to try and stay on top of myself. I'd love to see it active again.

Thanks to all of our members who visit and participate in our forum. Your friendship and support is what makes our house a home for us on the web. I really do appreciate every one of you! Heart
MICHAEL
Dad of 3 boys - Michael (19), Andrew (15), Daniel (13) and mentor to 1 boy - Jonathan (13)
Click for My Introduction
Click for My Interview
[Image: LvC4Dwd.gif]
don't know where you get all your cool pics, but I might be able to help out here. Big Grin
(09-06-2014, 04:13 PM)John Boy Wrote: don't know where you get all your cool pics, but I might be able to help out here. Big Grin

I can probably let you in on some of my trade secrets if you like. Tongue Is that an official offer on your part, John Boy?
MICHAEL
Dad of 3 boys - Michael (19), Andrew (15), Daniel (13) and mentor to 1 boy - Jonathan (13)
Click for My Interview
(09-06-2014, 06:08 PM)Michael Wrote:
(09-06-2014, 04:13 PM)John Boy Wrote: don't know where you get all your cool pics, but I might be able to help out here. Big Grin

I can probably let you in on some of my trade secrets if you like. Tongue Is that an official offer on your part, John Boy?

It is, I'm usually on at least once a day if not more. I will have a Hiatus at the end of September but I promise I will be back fast. Big Grin
(09-06-2014, 06:34 PM)John Boy Wrote:

It is, I'm usually on at least once a day if not more. I will have a Hiatus at the end of September but I promise I will be back fast. Big Grin

Deal. I'll be in touch. And thank you. Smile
MICHAEL
Click for My Interview
(09-06-2014, 06:52 PM)Michael Wrote:
(09-06-2014, 06:34 PM)John Boy Wrote:

Deal. I'll be in touch. And thank you. Smile
Sounds good, can't wait
Yay for John Boy! Thanks for doing this! Big Grin

And to Michael, it's all OK.
P.J.
Junior Member Alumni, brother and cousin
My Introduction

I have a penguin and you don't.