Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Public
I have never even considered this possibility before, but I probably should. I've only spanked Ivy once (hopefully I won't have to spank her too often) and it was at home. What do people think about spanking in public? My initial thoughts are somewhat of a compromise between respecting Ivy's modesty and punishing her quickly after misbehavior. I don't think I should spank Ivy in full view of anyone - that does not seem fair to her (and I don't think other people would feel comfortable witnessing a spanking, which is highly personal between parent and child). At the same time, it also doesn't seem fair to tell Ivy that she has to wait until we get home to be spanked (if we're at the beach or the library that might "only" be 10-15 minutes - that's still 10-15 minutes of her having to think about it - but if we're on a hike that might be a few hours). I've heard some people say that young children won't remember the reason for the spanking if it is delayed; I think Ivy would remember (in conjunction with me helping her with questions) but it also just doesn't seem fair to "spoil" the rest of the day by making her think about her impending spanking. Many places have family-style restrooms now (in part due to Washington's new rule about transgender bathroom access, which I support, but might have an unintended benefit for me and my family) that offer probably the most privacy one can expect in public. There is also the car, but that seems kind of awkward to spank in, and not as private as I would like. Thoughts?

Messages In This Thread
Public - by briannawhite - 09-11-2016, 01:30 PM
RE: Public - by Garth - 09-11-2016, 03:51 PM
RE: Public - by King Arceus - 09-11-2016, 03:57 PM
RE: Public - by Alex - 09-12-2016, 04:16 AM
RE: Public - by Frankie - 09-12-2016, 05:07 AM
RE: Public - by Vikinggene - 09-12-2016, 05:50 AM