Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Vacation/ Holiday spankings
(05-08-2022, 09:37 PM)Travis Wrote: Harry,

Your mention of camping spankings reminded me of an event when I was around 11 or 12 years old. I was fairly active in Boy Scouts. We had been on a campout near local mountains and one of the boys whose dad was one of the Scout Leaders got into some sort of trouble. I remember seeing the Scout Leader taking his son by the arm into a tent, followed by the clear sound of a thorough spanking, that sounded bare bottom. I just remember being glad that it was not me and I know some of the other boys that heard it were snickering, but I would imagine that at least a few the boys were not immune to such discipline themselves at home. I never saw any other boys spanked on outings such as that, so I imagine that with it being the Scout Leaders own son was a factor.

Travis
I suppose the boy must have needed an immediate punishment for some stupid actions . His dad must have had to remove his sons shorts to whack him bare, not easy in a small tent . As you say , the other boys laughed but they probably got the same treatment at home .
Depending on the era , I think it would have been acceptable for boy and Girl Scouts to be punished by the leader , for stupid or dangerous behaviour. Being outdoors needs extra safety protocols to be followed or red bottoms to follow.
I remember as a parent getting a list of rules to sign before my daughter went camping, I never heard if she got punished.What happens in camp…..stays in camp!

Harry

Messages In This Thread
Vacation/ Holiday spankings - by OlderdadUK - 05-08-2022, 04:00 AM
RE: Vacation/ Holiday spankings - by Michael J - 05-08-2022, 03:40 PM
RE: Vacation/ Holiday spankings - by OlderdadUK - 05-08-2022, 05:34 PM
RE: Vacation/ Holiday spankings - by Travis - 05-08-2022, 09:37 PM
RE: Vacation/ Holiday spankings - by OlderdadUK - 05-09-2022, 03:41 AM
RE: Vacation/ Holiday spankings - by Anymouse - 05-09-2022, 04:21 AM
RE: Vacation/ Holiday spankings - by Henry - 05-09-2022, 10:52 AM
RE: Vacation/ Holiday spankings - by OlderdadUK - 05-10-2022, 05:35 AM
RE: Vacation/ Holiday spankings - by Alex - 05-10-2022, 07:09 PM