Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Another antispanking article
Wink 
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/5-decade-stu...king-kids/
ANONYMOUS
Father to 1 son
Click for My Introduction
[Image: LvC4Dwd.gif]
The thing is a lot of articles have bias, particularly when it comes to controversial subjects. There is no way to have everything exactly the same. The researchers choose what data proves their hypothesis. Most members on this forum for example, would rather take a quick spanking than be grounded for a certain amount of time.
(04-28-2016, 06:29 PM)King Arceus Wrote: The thing is a lot of articles have bias, particularly when it comes to controversial subjects. There is no way to have everything exactly the same. The researchers choose what data proves their hypothesis. Most members on this forum for example, would rather take a quick spanking than be grounded for a certain amount of time.

You are so right about this, Mark. And it doesn't just apply to media articles (where to a large degree what makes a "good story" - ie one which will sell copies - is more important than truthfulness). At one time my work involved assessing research projects, and it was frankly horrifying how many of them also selected what supported the line they wished to take (often to sell a commercial product) while finding "reasons" to discount evidence to the contrary. Fortunes are made this way!
FRANKIE
Father, Grandfather and Honorary Grandfather
Click for My Introduction
[Image: wURKrjG.jpg]