Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Gallery Information and Guidelines
Information 
At the top of the page, you will find a link to the Gallery. Currently, there are 11 albums in which to post post and view photos. It is important to note that only REGISTERED members of the group are allowed to view the Gallery - guests may not.

Registered members may not only view the Gallery, but also post pictures in it. Comments and ratings may be left under each picture as well.

NOTE - all submitted pictures will not be posted immediately. Each picture must be approved by an administrator before it appears in the Gallery, and will be done so as soon as possible.

Here is a list of the albums in the Gallery, and their respective restrictions:
Boys - NO nudity or suggestive poses
Girls - NO nudity or suggestive poses
Boys and Girls - NO nudity or suggestive poses
Families - NO nudity or suggestive poses
Boys in Trouble - NO nudity or seemingly abusive situations
Girls in Trouble - NO nudity or seemingly abusive situations
Birthday and Play Spankings - NO nudity or suggestive poses
Spanking in Artwork - NO frontal nudity or seemingly abusive situations
Spanking in Humor - NO frontal nudity or profanity
Spanking in Media - NO nudity or seemingly abusive situations
Potpourri - NO nudity (in photos), frontal nudity (in artwork), suggestive poses, profanity, or seemingly abusive situations

A note regarding BARE BOTTOM SPANKINGS - While many of us (most of us?) advocate the use of spanking upon the bare bottom, photographic images depicting any type of nudity (including bare bottoms) are not allowed on ANY MyBB forum - including ours. While we will allow images of bare bottoms in the Spanking in Artwork and Spanking in Humor categories (because these are not photographs), frontal nudity is still not permitted in any album.

IMPORTANT - There is also a "Report Picture" button that you may use to alert administrators as to any picture that you may feel is inappropriate in some way. Do NOT hesitate to share your feelings simply because the picture was approved for placement in the Gallery. Whatever reason you have for reporting a picture may have been overlooked by the administrator that approved it, and your concerns will be taken under serious consideration.

Further - if YOU are the owner of any picture appearing in the Gallery, and it appears here without your approval, please inform us and it will be taken down immediately. Or, if you prefer, the picture may remain but you will be credited as the owner in a caption.

Your cooperation in following these Gallery guidelines is greatly appreciated. We look forward to your pictures and comments!
MICHAEL
Dad of 3 boys - Michael (19), Andrew (15), Daniel (13) and mentor to 1 boy - Jonathan (13)
Click for My Introduction
Click for My Interview
[Image: LvC4Dwd.gif]
Gallery Rules Update:

Do not post any picture that has a link to another web site printed on it. Please edit or crop your picture to remove the link. If you are unsure of how to do this, please send me a Private Message and I will help you (or do it for you).

Thank you!
MICHAEL
Dad of 3 boys - Michael (19), Andrew (15), Daniel (13) and mentor to 1 boy - Jonathan (13)
Click for My Interview
Update:

I've decided to add a new Photo Album to the Gallery. It is entitled "Potpourri" - this is where fun and interesting images may be posted. It is, of course, subject to rules in order to protect our forum and our members - especially our Junior Members. Please ensure that these rules are followed as they have been in all the other categories. As usual, images are subject to approval before they appear in their respective albums.

I hope that this new album is a positive addition to our Gallery, and that our members enjoy posting and viewing images there. Thank you to all members who have shared pictures with us in all our Gallery categories! Big Grin
MICHAEL
Click for My Interview
Several months ago (or over a year ago, I'm not sure), the decision was made to deactivate our forum gallery. A few members had complained that they thought that hosting a gallery was either unnecessary at best, or inappropriate at worst. Of course, removing the gallery proved to be just as unpopular with many members, proving yet again that you can please some people some of the time, but not all people all of the time.

The topic of restoring the gallery has been discussed among staff on occasion since then, and without a clear consensus of opinion, it was easier to leave the situation as is.

After further consideration, today I have decided to reactivate the gallery. It was here practically from the time the forum was started, and frankly, I disagreed with those who thought it was detrimental to the forum. The fact that I didn't share this opinion was because I was inactive at the time, and deferred leadership of the board to someone who eventually betrayed us and left without warning (along with 3 other adult members and their 4 boys who were Junior Members).

These are the same people who basically went on a witch hunt and banned members left and right - sometimes with no more reason than the wording of the member's email address. These were members that were attempting to pull focus of the board further and further away from one of its primary reasons for existence - spanking - by discouraging references to it as often as possible.

The fact is, if you enjoy the gallery, then feel free to participate in them as long as the posted rules are followed. There is no dangerous material in there, and all content has to be pre-approved before it appears in the gallery, so it is safe. Remember, when submitting photos for consideration, to follow the gallery rules as outlined at the top of this thread.

Conversely, if the gallery is not something that interests you, then simply don't go in there.

Ultimately, we have to accept that there are going to be differences of opinion within any group of people, regardless of the size. It happens in your homes, and it happens in this online home. It happens on staff, and it happens in the open forum. What matters is not that we sometimes disagree, but how we handle those disagreements.

What I prefer is for the board to offer as much as possible for its members, and let them decide for themselves what they wish to view or comment on. Granted, we have kids on the board, but none of us are in preschool. I advocate for less government and more freedom - as long as the Rules of the House are followed and respect is given to each member of our home. Heart
MICHAEL
Click for My Interview
Here! Here!
Tutor/Mentor
"less government and more freedom"
Heh, much more liberal than me, the Ultra Trad.

Anyways, thanks again for this forum, and I am glad to see The Gallery back again.
It's good to see the gallery back again. And as a former Ron Paul supporter, I like the part about less government and more freedom.
I like the gallery too. I'm glad the rules are there to keep it PG rated.
I agree with Nancy, the approval system is the way to keep the gallery 'on topic' and not drift into something undesireable. One thought, would it be possible to have a 'report this' button, if people disagree with anything posted?

I suppose I had better go and have a look now!

Alex
ALEX
Dad of 1 girl - Sam and 2 boys - Xan and JoJo.  Too old for spanking and have been for some time!
(08-10-2017, 03:25 AM)Alex Wrote: I agree with Nancy, the approval system is the way to keep the gallery 'on topic' and not drift into something undesireable. One thought, would it be possible to have a 'report this' button, if people disagree with anything posted?

I suppose I had better go and have a look now!

Alex

Yes, the gallery already has a report feature for an added level of security. Smile
MICHAEL
Click for My Interview