Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Announcement - New Members
As you may have noticed for some time now new members have been unable to register or join the Forum. This problem is being looked into by our senior administrator and Michael. Sorry for the inconvenience and to those members whose friends may not have been able to join the Forum. Hopefully the problem is fixed in the near future.
Tutor/Mentor
I have started a Yahoo Group for new members. As soon as we repair our registration problem, they will be transferred to the Forum. The link is:

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/ParentsAndSp/info

Please feel free to join the group and welcome our new members and post if you wish.
Tutor/Mentor
We currently have two members that are waiting to join the Forum.
Tutor/Mentor
We now have four members waiting to join the Forum.
Tutor/Mentor
We now have seven members who would like to join the Forum.
Tutor/Mentor
We now have ten people waiting to join the Forum.
Tutor/Mentor
Well if nothing else, it appears there is some more interest out there, but for now I have decided not to sign up, as I am hoping that the sign up problem will be resolved and these new members can sign up here. But less us know if contributing on the temporary site is to be encouraged by exisiting members here.

Alex
ALEX
Dad of 1 girl - Sam and 2 boys - Xan and JoJo.  Too old for spanking and have been for some time!
Click for My Introduction
Yes. It is for those persons who would like to join the Forum but are unable to because registrations are currently being blocked. As soon as they are able to register, which I hope is soon, I will be sending them a notice.
Tutor/Mentor
Currently we have twelve people waiting to join the group.
Tutor/Mentor
(06-20-2017, 02:04 PM)Garth Wrote: Currently we have twelve people waiting to join the group.

I'll be glad when they are able to join.