Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Jacob Gets a Spanking
A picture book that will be interesting for families on this site:

Jacob Gets a Spanking

I bought it for Kindle to take a look, and it seems quite well done. It is also available in paperback! It is nice to see this form of punishment portrayed positively and non-abusively.
Wow! This made me laugh.

I am not sure any of my three would be keen on copy of that book lying around the house.

Alex
ALEX
Dad of 1 girl - Sam and 2 boys - Xan and JoJo.  Too old for spanking and have been for some time!
Click for My Introduction
The perfect gift for my great nieces and nephews.
Tutor/Mentor
Great idea! Several promos about the book on youtube. One of those "Why didn't I think of that!?" moments!
GRANDPA JOHN
Grandpa w/ grown sons and a granddaughter, (7)
[Image: LvC4Dwd.gif]
That is an interesting title for a kids book. Might make a kid nervous to read it tho. We had some kids books that had spanking it. Cos we got spanked it seemed normal and like what was supposed to happen. So I guess I never thought anything really about it. Maybe kinda glad when a mean or naughty kid would get it tho.
BEN
Junior Member Alumni
Yes, this is probably the first book made with an educational purpose on this subject, in others it is merely a part of what happens.
Is there anywhere I can see the preview of the book?
ANN
Mother of Mark (19), Josephine (18), Elizabeth (14), and Ellen (9)
It should be available right there on Amazon through the "Look Inside" button.
.jpg   Preview for Jacob Gets a Spanking.jpg (Size: 41.72 KB / Downloads: 13)

There are also some videos promoting it on YouTube:
Is anyone familiar with the Cynthia Voight children's novel "Building Blocks" from the late 80s? She was one of the top two children's authors of the era, and that story has a very detailed, 5+ page spanking scene in which two boys (if memory serves, 12 and 10ish) and one girl (8ish) get a spanking with a belt.
KAITIE
Adopted mom of 1 girl - Maddie (20)
Step-mom of another - Olivia (17)
Adopted mom of another - Amaia (16)
Bio mom of twins - Rachel & Hannah (3+)

[Image: LvC4Dwd.jpg]
(10-29-2017, 02:50 PM)Kaitie Wrote: Is anyone familiar with the Cynthia Voight children's novel "Building Blocks" from the late 80s? She was one of the top two children's authors of the era, and that story has a very detailed, 5+ page spanking scene in which two boys (if memory serves, 12 and 10ish) and one girl (8ish) get a spanking with a belt.

I have that book.