Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Judge Spanks his Dauughter
How does this size up to spankings in your households?

John
Junior Member Alumni
Click for My Introduction
[Image: LvC4Dwd.gif]
That's not spanking, that's beating. That's child abuse and they both should be arrested. She should be taken away from them, and he should be disbarred as a judge and sent to prison. Angry
(10-01-2017, 11:03 PM)Tommy Wrote: That's not spanking, that's beating. That's child abuse and they both should be arrested. She should be taken away from them, and he should be disbarred as a judge and sent to prison. Angry

(10-01-2017, 11:41 PM)Kyle Wrote: As for the “spanking”, that isn’t a spanking in my opinion. He was out of control and striking her numerous places other than on her bottom. Sickening incident, in my opinion.

Second that
MICHAEL
Junior Member Alumni, (26)
Big Brother to Junior Member Boys

Trillian ID: michaelj25
It's definitely not a spanking. He is whipping her legs, swearing, threatens to 'spank [her] *$#$$ face'.

Using Google I can understand the daughter released the video when she was adult. The video happened when was 16. I suspect the release of video was to do with a custody battle between him and and the mother regarding another child.

I understand she downloaded something like illegal music to the computer which she wasn't suppose to. I think it was right to punish her for this. Maybe taking the computer away would have been a better punishment.
CASEY
Junior Alumni

[Image: BuzWiUO.png]
As others have said, this is an extreme case of an out of the control parent, the fact that he was a judge only makes it worse.

Alex
ALEX
Dad of 1 girl - Sam and 2 boys - Xan and JoJo.  Too old for spanking and have been for some time!
I also agree that this isn't spanking and is abuse. I seem to remember seeing that video a long time ago.
I believe I’ve seen this clip before it’s pretty horrific one wonders if the kid had been beaten like this before and that’s why she clearly videoed this secretly so she would have irrefutable evidences to how she was being treated. Poor kid.
(10-01-2017, 11:52 PM)Michael J Wrote:
(10-01-2017, 11:03 PM)Tommy Wrote: That's not spanking, that's beating. That's child abuse and they both should be arrested. She should be taken away from them, and he should be disbarred as a judge and sent to prison. Angry

(10-01-2017, 11:41 PM)Kyle Wrote: As for the “spanking”, that isn’t a spanking in my opinion. He was out of control and striking her numerous places other than on her bottom. Sickening incident, in my opinion.

Second that

Third that
GRANDPA JOHN
Grandpa w/ grown sons and a granddaughter, (7)
Yes, the verbal abuse is quite disturbing. I remember this. The judge came under suspicion shortly thereafter, and was removed.

Honestly, belts are fairly soft. It can work fine on the legs. But one should not be in a rage when using it.
The verbal abuse is just that, abuse. As is the swinging wildly. There is no excuse for this man and I won't make any.

But I'll also say (and this in no way negates the first sentence), that his daughter was setting him up, not just by videoing it (which doesn't impact the outcome), but by refusing to accept the spanking. That DOES NOT justify his reaction to her refusal, nor his actions. But it is also fair to say that if she bent over, it would have looked and sounded more like an acceptable spanking.

I'm also curious cause in the video the mom keeps telling the dad that she's "already spanked" her for it. If true, why is she about to get it again? If true, why is the Dad so angry? If the daughter accepted a spanking from the mom but is refusing from the dad, that might say something about you, as a person, and why she is scared of you.

Also, FWIW, the girl totally deserved to have her caboose lit up. But no one deserves to be beaten all over, wildly, by an enraged person, who is also shouting verbal abuse.
KAITIE
Adopted mom of 1 girl - Maddie (20)
Step-mom of another - Olivia (17)
Adopted mom of another - Amaia (16)
Bio mom of twins - Rachel & Hannah (3+)

[Image: LvC4Dwd.jpg]