Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Wake up in Heaven?
When we die do you think we go right to Heaven?

My grandma in Georgia called this morning to tell me my Great Grandma Rose died in the night. She was old but I didn't know she was fixing to die. My dad says we can't go there for a funeral because of covid and that makes me sad. Sad She is one of the ladies my mom named me after. I am named after three ladies in my family.

I just hope my grandma Rose is right this very minute catching up with my mom.
Junior Girl - Age 14
[Image: LvC4Dwd.gif]
If she was a believer, I believe she went straight to Heaven.
I'm sorry you lost your grandmother. No matter how much we trust they are eternally happy, it's still hard to have them go.
I'm sorry Rosie. Were you close to her?
https://what-do-you-say.proboards.com

— Addy
Junior Member (14)

I'm sorry, Rosie. I'll pray for you and your family. I wish there was more that I could do.

I'm sure your great grandma is looking down on you with a smile.
Held in prayer.
Henry
Single Father of Two
New Zealand
Trillian: henryway
[Image: BuzWiUO.png]
Thanks. It is weird having her so far away because I know she died only it don't feel like it. I used to be close to her when I lived in Georgia but since my mom died I only see her a couple of weeks in the summertime. She was using a walker the last I know. I don't know. She is just one of them people you think might never die. She is my moms grandma and they were close so I think she is probably very happy to see my mom again. It will probably feel a lot more real the next time I get to go to my grandmas house.
Junior Girl - Age 14
Srry Rosie thinking about u guys 💗💗💗idk what I believe but I think it’s wrong to do things only to get in heaven...I like ppl who just focus on doing their best right here and now. I’m sure she was a good person I think the best way u can keep her alive inside of you is to act like she would the good qualities she had and do the loving things she maybe did with others and her presence will live on some way through that.💗💗💗 or I could be crazy idk.
I'm so sorry for your loss Rosie, and especially that you can't go there for a funeral. I hope your family is able to gather together when it's safe and that she's found peace.
REBECCA
Mom of 2 girls (18, 14) and 1 boy - (12)

Best wishes and prayers, I know this is hard especially right now.

(10-22-2020, 09:34 AM)Rosie Wrote: I just hope my grandma Rose is right this very minute catching up with my mom.

Having hope is always the important part, especially when it is hard to know.
Even when someone is very old, I think there is a tendency to think they will never die, until it happens. I am sorry for your loss Rosie, I am sure she's doing just fine. Just remember the good times you had together, that is what really counts.

Alex
ALEX
Dad of 1 girl - Sam and 2 boys - Xan and JoJo.  Too old for spanking and have been for some time!
Click for My Introduction