Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

I gots a deeplomer
Itz offishul. I be edukated. Last nite me and my bruder Mark got graderuated from hi skoo. It waz a reel nice ceramony. Our teechers sure lerned us gud. I gots a deeplomer with my name on it and its even spelt rite and everything. Me thinks I gots a reel qwalatie edukashun. I can reed and rite and do stuffs wit numberz and I can spell stuff reel gud two. I want to say mor about my graderashun - they also cal it a comizerment. I will say mor stuff in a nudder post.

Tongue Big Grin
P.J.
Junior Member Alumni, brother and cousin
My Introduction

I have a penguin and you don't.
[Image: LvC4Dwd.gif]
(06-03-2014, 08:06 AM)P.J. Wrote: Itz offishul. I be edukated. Last nite me and my bruder Mark got graderuated from hi skoo. It waz a reel nice ceramony. Our teechers sure lerned us gud. I gots a deeplomer with my name on it and its even spelt rite and everything. Me thinks I gots a reel qwalatie edukashun. I can reed and rite and do stuffs wit numberz and I can spell stuff reel gud two. I want to say mor about my graderashun - they also cal it a comizerment. I will say mor stuff in a nudder post.

Tongue Big Grin

I couldn't resist that bit of humor. Sadly there are those who would say it is an indictment on the American education system; it isn't - I just meant to be funny. As I said before, I truly received a quality education and was blessed to attend an outstanding school.

My parents are both on faculty at the school. Dad teaches Greek and Mom is on sabbatical but teaches the advanced Mathematics courses. Faculty were on the platform and Mom and Dad came forward and gave Mark and me our diplomas. Mark and I have both overcome our own sets of adverse conditions and so overcoming challenges and recognizing the challenges in the life before us was the subject of my address. I must say that I feel I did a great job with the anthem.

I am headed to a local university in August to pursue a BM (Bachelor of Music) in performance and theory and Mark will be going to another state school to study pre-law.

I am keeping my job as worship leader in my church but will start my part-time data entry job this afternoon.

Besides graduating, yesterday was also my 18th birthday.

June 2, 2014, was a good day.

P.J.
My Introduction

Congratulations PJ! That's an awesome accomplishment.

Great post. That gave me a good laugh.
NICK
Dad of 2 Sons - Sean (20) and Michael (18)
On Trillian at: NickTxDad
Click for My Introduction

Congrats P.J. happy belated birthday. U get some cool presents?
JONO

[Image: BuzWiUO.png]
Happy Birthday! Hope it was a good one.
Tutor/Mentor
Very funny PJ. But really, congratulations! That's a great accomplishment and happy birthday too!
REBECCA
Mom of 2 girls (18, 14) and 1 boy - (12)

Congrats, PJ. Good luck with your BM. I know they can be tough sometimes. Smile Sorry, couldn't help myself.
Tissueman
Dad of 2 grown sons, grandfather to 2 young grandchildren

(06-09-2014, 07:19 PM)Tissueman Wrote: Congrats, PJ. Good luck with your BM. I know they can be tough sometimes. Smile Sorry, couldn't help myself.

That is funny! Big Grin
P.J.
My Introduction

Very well done PJ, and the degree in music sounds exciting - keep us updated post August after you start!!

Hugs,
Suzie